WELCOME TO AGRI CAMBODIA 2023!
GENERAL INFORMATION -AGRI CAMBODIA EXPO 2023
- 5TH EDITION
- 20th - 22nd, September, 2023
- 9:00am - 5:00pm daily
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia
WHAT TO EXPECT IN AGRI CAMBODIA 2023
- The biggest international exhibition for Agriculture Industry in Cambodia
- Business Matching between the Suppliers and Distributors
- Professional Conference / Seminar
- Tour Visit to Hospital/Pharmaceutical Market/Laboratory
- New technologies, exchanging information, new product launches
COUNTRY GENERAL INFORMATION
- Capital: Phnom Penh
- Total land area: 181.035 km2
- Population: 16.03 million (2018)
- GDP growth: 6.8% (2017)
- Land borders with: Laos, Thailand, Vietnam
CAMBODIA – POTENTIAL MARKET
- One of the countries which have highest GDP Growth in the world: 7.07% in 2014 and 7.04% in 2015 (World Bank)
- Cambodia, a country nestled in the southern lowlands of the Indochinese Peninsula, has fertile areas that yield some of the richest agricultural products in the region.
- Amid the nation’s efforts to be a middle-income economy by 2030, agriculture was chosen as a PRIORITY sector, with the government actively wooing foreign investors.
- Phnom Penh recently launched its Industrial Development Policy for 2015-25, which targets increasing the share of industries in gross domestic product to 30 percent by 2025; diversifying export by boosting the portion of processed agricultural products to 12 percent by 2025; and formalizing small and medium-sized enterprises under the purview of the state.
Under the support from the Government and Ministries, Minh Vi Co., Ltd. (VEAS) honor to open the No. 1 Platform for Global Leading companies to connect and create Business in this LAST investment frontier market in the region. Enjoy the 1st mover’s advantage when you get started right now!